If emotions has been ruining your life , is time to stop and think about it. We can learn a lot from our emotions and deal with them in a positive manner. Learn from this self-help books . It’s ok to feel the way you do and you can always learn from your experience something valuable.
Read this self-help books about emotions and feelings.What are they and how to overcome challenging situations when face with the emotion of guilt, shame, fear and more disturbing emotions that are running your life.
List of Books
This book is a ‘how-to’ manual where you’ll learn step-by-step how to deal with negative emotions so you can live a happier, more fulfilling life. With exercises and personal examples, you’ll explore techniques that counteract draining spirals of negativity . You will discover:
- A formula to reprogram your mind and transform negative feelings into productive attitudes
- 31 simple coping strategies to handle whatever life throws your way
- Powerful hacks to make emotions your strongest tool for personal growth
- and much, much more!
You will find in this book surprising insights about anger, its effect on relationships, and how to overcome it. This book will help you:
- Understand yourself better
- Overcome shame, denial, and bitterness
- Difference between good anger and bad anger
- Manage anger and conflict constructively
- Make positive life changes
- Let go of your grudges and resentment
- Help others deal with anger
This book is designed to assist you in managing your emotions. It will provide specific steps to train yourself how to stay calm during stress and to remain happy regardless of external pressure or frustrating circumstances. You’re going to discover a new level of self-resiliency that will transform various other aspects of your life as well.
- How emotions manifest
- How to stay calm in the face of pressure and stress
- How to beat frustration
- How to manage your emotions
- Relaxation techniques
- and much more!
Jealousy: Self-Help Guide To Overcome Jealousy. Self-Esteem, Insecurity, Trust and Communication In Relationships: 5 Practical Exercises to Cope With Jealousy
This is a guide that will help you understand jealousy. There are many ways to cope with jealousy. Jealousy is a natural emotion and occurs in any kind of relationship. Jealousy can manifest in families, couples and friends. It is important to learn how to deal with jealousy because if you act irrationally about it, it may destroy your relationships. The secret to cope with jealousy is to know the different types of jealousy so that you can become aware of your emotions. This guide will help you with practical exercises.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple: 10 Strategies for Managing Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Panic, and Worry
This book is an essential resource to help you grow as a person as you overcome challenges, it will show you:
- 10 soothing strategies―This strategies will help you set goals, identifying thought patterns, and overcoming procrastination
- Positive self-evaluation—Track your progress and reflect on what you’ve learned , and much more
Barry McDonagh shares his most effective technique in this book. The DARE technique can be used by everyone, regardless of age or background, In this step-by-step guide you will discover how to:
- Stop panic attacks and end feelings of general anxiety.
- Face any anxious situation you’ve been avoiding
- Use the CORRECT natural supplements to relieve anxiety.
- Boost your confidence
- Fall asleep faster
- This book also comes with free App for your smartphone as well as four audios for quick anxiety relief.